LEDI Honors Distinguished Philanthropists
The Liberia Economic Development Initiative (LEDI) awarded its prestigious International Life Changers Awards to five (5) distinguished philanthropists within the Cleveland, Ohio area.
The awards were bestowed upon these distinguished individuals on Friday, September 22, 2017 at the Cleveland State University Glasscock Family Ballroom. Those honored are:
- Dr. Ellen Burts-Cooper, Sr. Managing Partner, Improve Consulting
- Ms. Kelly Falcone-Hall, CEO, Western Reserve Historical Society
- Mr. Brian Hall, SVP, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Ms. Radhika Reddy, Partner, Ariel Ventures
- Mr. Chris Ronayne, President, University Circle Inc.
The prestigious International Life Changers Award is awarded annually to individuals who exemplify leadership, community service and a commitment to LEDI’s mission to support youth scholarship, literacy, and the social and economic empowerment of less fortunate individuals.
LEDI is a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt nonprofit organization founded in 2007. “Reducing poverty, changing lives” is not just our motto – it is the heart of our mission. Whether we are empowering youth, providing small business grants, or building infrastructure such as libraries, our central focus remains to reduce poverty, thereby positively changing the lives of the nearly two-thirds of Liberian people living in abject poverty.